Saturday, June 12, 2010

Shake

I'm feeling kind of depressed somehow today.
Probably the weather.
I thought it was going to be hot today, but there's no sunshine, thus lost bling bling mood.

I made the killer shake today.
I scooped out a handful of Haagen Daz chocolate icecream that have an overly excessive chocolate chips, as if countless extreme dark black dots are already stamped on icy hard cream.
I peeled yellowish banana skin off to discover the white banana.
Then I tried to find a milk, but my grandma told me that we already drank them all.
I quickly got disappointed but then I found a yogurt hanging itself back in the refrigerator and what I did first was checking the expiration date. I automatically assumed the date might be passed, but it wasn't. I was relieved, because I had no food to replace milk other than a yogurt.

I poured the unnecessary white liquid into a sink from the white fatty cylindrical container.
Then I scooped a mushy plain yogurt made by Giant(cus it's cheap).

So I gathered all my three ingredients needed for my shake to one place.
They were looking good, as if they trained soliders lined up nicely.
What's next?
The ingredients ready to dive into an unflashy, old mixer as I threw those out to the mixer one by one.

I pressed low button. To make sure they smoothen all nicely before they go through that intensifed mixing process.
Then a high button.
It's done and this is the most exciting part that I was yearning for as I made 'em.
Pouring that chunky-like milk shake into my cup slowly.

I got to taste it.
Soooo good.
"This is another killer," I said to myself.
I continued after I easily drank that once more, "I should do milk shake business with this."
Two cups of chocolate yogurt banna shake washed out what was in my intestine and stomach.

But suddenly.. I realized it..
I thought that good and delicious food would make me happy.
I know.
What a simple formula I have.
But it wasn't.
What my tongue tasted it and how I felt inside were two completely different things. lol

I feel kind of downward today.
Sometimes.. people.. including me.. feel this way.. even without a specific reason.. to be feeling this way.
Shake failed at encouraging me.

But I felt good at the moment I drank that. for sure. -,.-

No comments:

Post a Comment