Monday, June 7, 2010

Kitchen Bar

I found this place at Abington.
Man, I eat 'em all.
Food were plain, but somehow I ate it very deliciously.
I think that the buffalo wings were fried fresh.
Even though they gave only four pieces of fried coconut shrimp, it was just that much precious moment.
Shredded coconut pieces all above the shrimp and all over the plate..
I made sure that there would be no work, such as dish washing, for kitchen bar workers.
Right next to shrimp, there was this bitter taste of veggies with nail size of sweet pineapples.
I usually hate this bitter taste, but somehow.. it worked out great for me today.
Same for angel hair pasta.. I usually hate extremely thin pasta like this, but somehow it was good today.
Meaty, chunky tomato flavor with marinara sauce..

Just a great combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment