Sunday, June 20, 2010

Am I a likeable person

No, I don't think I'm a likeable person.
It was like this since I was young.
You know... as you live.. you get to see these.. likeable people..
There are some people that people 'like' without any particular reasons.
I mean.. I really mean it..


Regardless of what these likeable people have done to others, regardless of their personalities, of how they look, regardless of whether they're being nice..
It doesn't matter..
I'm a person who really believes in this.
It's not about who's being cool, who looks good..

It is more like... Hmm... how they are FORTUNATE with relationship kind of things.

The common thing about these likeable people is that.. people have good feelings towards them.

You know..
Until just few days ago, as you can see..
I wrote I really like being back at macy's.
But NOW I'm like exhausted.. just right now.. (people can't have fun in life all the time. plus, work is work.)
I know, how severely capricious I am, haha.
This week, I devoted my 150% to macy's.
I was working like almost every day this week.

You know what?
Even among macy's employees(of course.. not all of them.. just.. from my own perspective that I experienced for only few days..) , there is this invisible competition going on.. unbelievably...
When we sign in the registrar, the goal of that day appears.
The goal is different every day, depends on one day sales, working hours, etc.

Maximum is always 100% and every employee has to make 'sales' towards that goal.
And this actually brings the invisible competition that I mentioned above.
People(I mean.. not all, of course!) are trying to ring up the registrar and wouldn't let you ring it up.
It's almost like.. either they would stand in front of the registrar pretty much all the time or
they try to snatch the customers by any chances.

And even surprising thing is that, as people's ages are old, they tend to do that more often than who are younger than them.
They wouldn't clean up or put things back.. but instead, preserve the registerar as if it's their own properties or something.
I really don't know...

Just so tired.. exhausted.. Gotta sleep... Really.....

No comments:

Post a Comment