Monday, June 14, 2010

All the stories

I love being getting back at Macy's.
So far..
Macy's is like a perfect place for me to practice evasdropping.

My co-worker Wendy, who was one year behind of me when I was in high school (we didn't know each other in high school) is so funny, interesting character.
What I really like about her is that she's so talkative.. and she talks in delicious way.
I don't really know what this delicious way is referring to, but I cannot think of any other words to describe her talking pattern than this.
Plus, I'll just bravely say that she has talent in her 'talk'.

She told me that she had a date (sort of a blind date) yesterday.. I mean.. the day before yesterday..
since I was working yesterday.
She said they went bowling, ate pizza.
She continued that he's sooooooo cute, I didn't even ask her haha.
So I asked her in what way, in what terms, he is cute.
She said,
W-What do you mean by he's cute?
J-I mean.. what is definition of your thought he being cute.
W-Um.. I don't.. really know..
J-like.. skin.. face.. (I helped her out.)
W-Um.. He's a big guy. Tall.. 6'2''. Do you know Ozzy Osbourne?
J-No.
W-He looks like him.
J-.. Is he related to Sharon Osbourne, who is on America's got talent?
W-Yeah. Her son.
J-Don't know. Gotta check him out on google when I got home. (And I just did! ..... oh gosh was my first word. Not gonna expand this sentence)
W-And he's a carpenter, so he has.. this.. build and muscle.
J-What's carpenter? (I know. I'm not even an aspiring writer.)
W-You know.. construction worker..
J-Ah..
W-And he likes to write.. So cute.. He likes to write science fiction.. He's more into English, though.. He's like a nerd. Oh, I love nerdy guys. Meet nerdy guys! because they are the most.. trustful and nice ones.

I was like.. so absorb into her story.
W-He ate out four huge slices of pizza. Well.. he needs to.. to stay in that build, you know. We had so much fun last night. We talked like six hours.
J-What???
W-What?
J-That's.. heck of long hours.
W-I know..
J-Wow.. You guys must be really liked each other.
W-Yea.. we did.. and he hugged me before I got in my house.
J-What? That's too.. early! Fast progress!
W-Blah. That's fast? My mom asked me when I got home, "did he give you a good night kiss?" Come on, Judy. Nothing that I made out with him or anything.
J-Ahaha.

Isn't she funny..?
Well.. I think she is.. lol

Then I went for my one-hour lunch break.
Yesterday's weather.. was pretty crazy.
Just pouring the dark rain.. and then a sunshine.. on and off..

Luckily, when my break came, it was that 'off' time.
So I just went outside.. since my car was in just outside parkinglot.. I live close by.. plus, I don't want to stuck at the mall for that long, even if I'd go to food court.
I needed a break.

Wondering where I should go for my lunch, (def. not a home, even though I lived like.. five mins away from the mall..) my tongue was singing
buffalo chicken wrap~~~~~~♬
to me.
So I followed my instinct, based on my life philosophy that it would be most beneficial to me when I follow my instinct.
Gone.
Wraps are gone.

Realized that there's not much time and option left for me, I headed to burgerking.
I ordered wapper junior, fries, coke, apple pie and onion rings.
I was so starving while working there.
So I ate em all.

In an hour, I was able to manage going wawa, burgerking and home.

I got back to my work and told Wendy about all that happended to me in an hour, as if making a report to my boss.

Suddenly, she looked over me and said with an empowered voice,
"Gosh, you ate them all?! You so skinny! You skinny duck!"
I probably heard this word more than ten times from her yesterday.

She goes on..
"Your metabolism must be like.." then she was shaking her head and hands real fast.
Haha. I thought this was soooo funny.
I laughed so hard.

Speaking about this body issue, she kept envying about me being skinny..
So, pointing at myself, I talked back her.
"Girls might(?) prefer this kind of body, but guys might not like this body. I mean.. I don't mind other people being skinny.. but I wish I have a curvy body."

Wendy then jumped onto this Ozzy Osbourne-resembled blind date guy.
"He told me that he likes a curvy girl with small breast! So I was like.. perfect! That's me!"

haha

There are actually alot! of good stuff! that she and I talked about. other than these things.
But I guess I should stop writing here and wait til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment