Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do not underestimate

I often used to underestimate myself.
Coward.. Weak..(whether it's physical or psychological) Soft.. Unconfident.. etc..

I even noticed it in my working pattern.
I used to be a dependable worker.
When customers ask me something, my immediate reaction would be doubting myself.
And I easily just presume that I wouldn't be able to help those customers out.
Then I hand those customers over to my co-workers, see if they can help.

But I realized that they know no better than me.
And the customers who are coming to me are seeking for my help, not theirs.


Human-beings have immensive capabilities and potentials to handle any tasks that are given to them.
Any is a big inclusive word.. but I would say 'any' confidently..
Or should I say this way..
Once the responsibility is given, any human-beings can handle the task, no matter how diffcult that would be..
And I realized that I'm one of them.

Once I decided to take care of the customer who asked me something, I tried to press down all of my nerves and unknown fear. Then, tried to resolve things for them.
I thought same thing applies to other things in life.
No one can do it for you, except you as yourself. No one can live for you.

We just don't want to make up our minds. This is too annoying.. we'd easily think.. or was it just me..

People have their own unique gift.. in other words.. skills and talents.
What I'm thinking now is that.. My own fear of trusting myself.. often had brought me the fact that refusing to be determined and challenging myself to be improved and developed.

+) Favorite quote of Caroline from Real house wives of New Jersey
Caroline was in tears when Albie confessed with his learning disability.
"Don't you let anybody tell you you can't do anything."

No comments:

Post a Comment