Saturday, June 12, 2010

Run!

When I heard this word 'run', I got to think two of my personal episodes.
Weird, right?

Back in those olddie high school years, I lived in condo where I didn't have any of attachments at all.
The grandma, a.k.a my neighbor who lived right next to my door, had partially contributed above sentence.
She raised three white, wolves-looking dogs.
Their sizes were pretty much big and height came up to my thigh or something.
I ALWAYS got scared by those dogs.
To me, I had to risk my own life when I went outside. Espeically when I'm by myself.
Now you get to imagine how I privately perceived those dogs.

One of the cool things that neighbor grandma likes to act.. was.. missing her leash that was supposed to hang tight on those dogs' neck.
So when that happended.. what those dogs like to do was rushing to my family so agressively, like about to eating us up.
Luckily, that didn't happen.

One day, my grandma went to throw the trash outside and fell down, because those dogs were suddenly appearing from the dumping ground and frightening her.

What I wasn't good at.. back in those days.. is opening my home door with the keys.
Ugh.. I know.. How should I even attempt to explain this..
I just couldn't. When I tried to open it with my keys, it just stucked there and I was failing at such easiest task in the whole world. Stupid me.
Anyway, when I came back home from school and no one's there.. I had to do this easiest task.
I was tussling with keys a while and the dogs were coming out next door as if they are sooo ready to take a walk with their master, neighbor grandma.
I wanted to say this in a word, whether there was a person to save me or not.
"Help!"
haha.. lol
I sticked to my home door, hoping the dogs wouldn't notice my presence.
But I was expecting for an impossible thing.
They have eyes too, like me.

They already prevised my presence and turn their heads to look over me.
Uh oh..
That's right!
They started barking so agressively and about to untie the leash on their neck by their physical powers they already nourished themselves and.. an extreme flourish.. to rush towards me.
I had no option at that moment except just praying to myself that they would not come to me.
Somehow, that worked out for me and I was lucky to save my life, haha. lol


One day! I hang out by myself outside home.. (literally.. just outside home..) nice and slow..
Suddenly..
I know you already got tired of this word 'suddenly', haha.
But to me, those dogs' appearances were
always "sudden" and scary. haha.

Those dogs would always come out with their own refined and elegant postures.
I know how they work. haha

I was standing wayyy over from where they were.
So I really 'tried' not to care about them.
I was walking over the cement ground.

Uh oh.. their walking course seemed like coming towards me.. instead of the other direction that they used to like taking.
Totally unexpected!
I tried to give a 'sign' to neighbor grandma, not to come to me.
She seemed like received my sign.
But why walking towards me.. closer and closer..
Yea.. She was always like that.

Uh oh..
I was happended to make an eye-contact with those dogs.
They became so happy to discover me, as if I was their prey.

"Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
My inner voice was telling me forcibly.

That's right.
Became unleashed, the dogs were running towards me.

By the way,
I really didn't know I was "that" swift person. haha lol
I stumped up the closest stairs I was able to sight fastly at that very moment.
Literally.. I was like a stunt woman or something.
Picturing that secene.. is almost like looking a powerful action movie.

Now I was at the second floor of another condo building.

The dogs ran after me.. and already stood by at the first floor of the same building..
They all staring at me bloody.. barking severely.. from the first floor..
and tried to climb up the stairs.. in order to chase me.

'I mean.. what did I do to you guys?
Why you guys so mad at me.. Gosh!'
I thought to myself.. with a complaining inner voice.

The dogs were still waiting for me.. to come down stair..
The more ridiculous thing than those dogs.. was how neighbor grandma behaved.
Basically.. she didn't do anything, as if she has no responsibility for missing that leash.. her rude dogs.. She just hanin out.. by herself.. on the ground.. waiting for her lovely dogs come back to her bosom.
I hated her, as one can expect this conclusion so easily.

Anyway.. I went into the inner side of second floor deeply.
in order for me to avoid dealing with those uncontrollable dogs.

I sat down in front of some unknown neighbor's door.
I knew I shouldn't be doing that, but I did since I got so tired suddenly.. and rapidly..
I crouched down myself.. sweating..

I didn't know how long the time had passed..
but I got to hear.. no sound..
no barking sound..
Finally.. silent..

No comments:

Post a Comment