Sunday, August 1, 2010

'walking the mall' lady

While I was working, the one old lady grabbed my attention.
Wearing pink t-shirt and blue gym cloth with sneakers, her mouth closed tight and face looked so still and determined.
I couldn't say anything but whispered to myself a 'wow'.
I saw her once in awhile and I knew that she regards the mall as her work out place.
She was walking.
Not just walking, but with a 'power walking'.
Her ten fingers squeezed tight in her palm and her elbows moving back and forth and walking with her fast pace.
Although I was standing several steps away from her, I felt like I needed to step back when she walked towards me.
Fierce.. she was..
She's an old lady, so she doesn't need to be stay in shape or anything..
But she still works out.. at the mall.. regularly.. and fiercely..
Every minutes, I saw her passing by my registrar, as if she was spinning around the globe.
I just wanted to recommend her the park I know for her work out place.

No comments:

Post a Comment