Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Chicken Parm and Chocolate Wonton












I play out like a cook once in a while.
And today was a perfect timing.

Today, I ate chicken Parmesan three meals in a row.
And still..
I deserve more..

I like chicken parm so much that I even made up my id for one of the sites I joined in as 'parmesan'.
Before I even put my breaded chicken on the paper plate, I make a red tomato bed.
And then an excessive amount of white mozzarella sprinkles was landed all over the breaded chicken.

Soft and moist inside and crust on the outside with exquisite combination of tomato and the cheese.
Suddenly, I became regretting and blaming myself that I hadn't cook this one for awhile.

Chocolate wonton recipe was one that I saw from the food network show called, 'Giada at home' few days ago.
As I watched that, I said to my self and to the show host on TV, without even blinking my eyes.
"I can make that, too."

Making a chocolate wonton was like doing a play house when I was in kindergarten.
I filled the wonton wrap with hazelnut chocolate.
And fold it into a triangular shape.
It was like folding a colored paper.
And then, I glued the edge of wonton with an egg white.
I tried to imitate the way Giada did in her show as much as possible, even the postures.
I completely felt like I was in art class or something.

Can't wait for tomorrow to come.
So that I can make more.
And eat more!

No comments:

Post a Comment