Tuesday, August 3, 2010

2:47

In the middle of the night.

AM 12:00 is constantly blinking every second out of green neon square screen on the alarm machine on my desk.
I hear the silence.
I look over the wide window and I saw no one's walking on the street.
The street light in front of the house is standing alone and shining no one.
It looks very lonely that I almost want to bring him a friend.

Suddenly.. all the intangible skepticism of the whole universe and of life is arising inside of me.
And I want to ask questions like,
Why do I live..
What do I live for..
What does it mean living..
What's the point of it.. etc.. etc..

I see the calendar that I wrote my Macy's schedule on.. underneath the date.
I see the continent of Asia on the globe.
The florescent lamp is bowing towards me.

The light is hanging on the high ceiling with five wings and its shadow sticks to the surface of the ceiling.

I love the air of the night even though I smell nothing.
But the unknown air is hugging me.

Should I live hard.. or not..
I'm standing middle of the border line.

No comments:

Post a Comment