Thursday, August 5, 2010

Exciting Stuff

Yesterday, as I walked out of my home to get in my car, I was bumped into my neighbor.
She's a school teacher.
I was glad that she remembered the short conversation we shared it last time.
She asked me something like, is there a month left for you to get back to school?
You said, you're going to be a senior, right?
And then..

As she passed me by, she told me "Exciting Stuff~♬" in an unforgettable way.

That's right.
She was right.
She reminded me something that I had totally forgotten for awhile.
Exciting stuff..
Of course, I do deserve that.
I felt like I had endured so much that I even forgot what had I endured for and what I was enduring about.

"Thanks for reminding me!"
This sentence popped out of my head and I wanted her to hear this.

When I looked back, she was already going round the corner.

But yea..
I definitely have an exciting stuff to expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment