Friday, August 27, 2010

Telephone

Sometimes an unexpected things can give a person vitality.
I got the call from a customer and she wanted to know if the certain item was available in the store.
I wrote down the skew number on the paper slip that the voice of a customer said it to me in a clam and orderly way.

Holding the little paper slip on my right hand, I proceeded to go through the skew number after number on the price tags, to see if any of the numbers would match.
Nothing's matched.

I came back to the register with my short and quick steps.

I picked up the phone.
"Ma'am. The suit is not available in our store."
...
I heard the silence.
"Ma'am?"
Suddenly, I feel the red beam was illuminating my ear and side of my face.
I looked down the desk.
The phone was nicely sitting on the desk.
What I holding was.. the scanner.

No comments:

Post a Comment