Monday, August 16, 2010

Mall, like a village

There's no distinctive walls between different departments to distinguish the difference of the areas.
But somehow, people can recognize the difference of the areas, probably because the placement of different merchandises.
Delayna, who works at kitchen merchandise, was standing with her hands grapple with each other behind her slim waist, as if she was keeping her eyes on that section.
Seeing the view made me imagining her protecting her own house.
I got to think that every sale associates were like that.
Like.. living in a townhouse village, where the houses are closely spaced.

I also was able to replace the role model of mail deliverer with workers, who occasionally stops by and takes all of the censors that were collected after being taken off from the dresses and suits, in my imagination.
There are two people for this.
One is working for week and the other is for the weekend.
The latter version of person's name is Bill.
But somehow when he approached me, my lips were so pronouncing and, eventually saying as 'Jim' instead of Bill.
His black and gray checked suit squeezed into his black pants was completely illusioning me that his name was Jim.

And the week version person.. Oh goodness..
I even didn't ask his name.
haha.. I just realized.. lol
But I always greet and talk about things going on with the day, mall, weather, or whatnot.
He's a giant.
His coming is always outstanding.
Not only of his stature, but also of his beard.
The color that is neither quite white nor yellow.
A beard covering round of his face, including his philtrum.
That beard first made me wondering about any distractions that may occur when he eats.
He answered me, no problem as long as he got the napkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment