Sunday, July 25, 2010

Uncle

Thank God he has a computer illiteracy.

Recently, his girlfriend bought him a Asus, HDMI (high definition multimedia interface) computer.

I know. what kind of a girlfriend is like that?

By the way, writing about his girlfriend issue (he is 53, for a reference. haha), his girlfriends that he had and has.. are crazy about him.

I, the one who is living with him, see 'nothing' about him that would drive women crazy about him.

But what can I say.. life is full is ironies!!

Looking back on my life that I've been living with him, I rarely saw him having no girlfriends.

He's like a magnet that draws women to him.. and quite frankly.. this is the only thing that I truly respect.. of him..

Okay, so back to the story!

Since he is a computer illiterate, he got to ask me alot about computer stuff that I'm way far from an expert.

But no worries, cause he asks about stuffs like 'how to log in'.
He doesn't know how to even with a paper slip that his girlfriend kindly wrote his id and password for him.

I did it for him.

He'd blink his eyes like a 10 yrs old boy and look at me like computer goddess or something.
and he asks me with a true wonder..
"How did you do that?"

Then, I'd shrug and put my dimple on one side cheek.

I demanded him to pay for the tutoring session, but he refused.

I'm wondering about the kind of intention of his girlfriend for buying him a computer, which he can do nothing about.

He just asked me 'how to join the certain website'.

I told him not to answer that question, because I decided that the website is no reasonable for him to join in.

With a large font size blank ink, it says '19' and red-thick circle surrounds that number on the computer screen.

As soon as he heard a 'no' from me, his face filled with full of disappointment.

He begged me until I disappeared from his room.

Few minutes later..

I opened my door to check how his doing.. like a head resident or something..

I wondered he gave up on that site or what.

I looked the computer screen over his wide back.

He was soundlessly staring at the pictures of three girls looking back and wearing panties.

Where did that computer illiterate person find out? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment