Monday, July 5, 2010

Funny Episodes


All three episodes were taking place at.. macy's.. lol


1> Name


Seeing my name tag, a customer told me that her daughter's name was used to be same as mine, but then she changed it to Judith now. She used to call her Judith 'intentionally' when she got mad at her.

The reason for changing of her name was that she wanted to look and seem more mature to her students at community college, since she told me that her daughter is tiny like me.


2> Wow, grandpa!

When I saw this grandpa walking into the store with his billing statements and cash on his hands, I had to laugh with no thinking, but with the sight that was in front of me.
Half of his prominent muscular and masculine chest got all notoriously exposed throughout his deeply caved-in towards the south, sleeveless gray shirt.
When I looked into that chest, they seemed almost as if waiting to be checked out by the girls at the swimming pool.
But when I lifted my head up and looked at his actual face where he matched up his gray hair with his gray color shirt.
Yea.. somehow that unbalancedness tickled my stomach and I burst into belly laugh. My already small eyes got even far smaller for my face and my big opened mouth got scared to watch.


3> Panties and shorts controversy

When my co-worker brought the panties-like or shorts-like or vice-versa kinda cloth and asked me what is this, suddenly, few sentences jumped through my head.
-Hmm.. It's a questionable length. If she wears that as panties, it'd be kind of overwhelming size as regards to panties. On the other hand, if she wears that as shorts, I'm def. sure that most portions of her thigh would be exposed. I mean.. literally most. Or even more than a most.
I really didn't know whether that was panties or shorts. So I nicely instructed her, 'just go outside with wearing that thing and "insist" that it's a shorts if anyone asks you'.
When I actually scanned that, it came off as 'panties'.
Well.. Although it came off as panties, now I kind of realized that that was neither panties nor shorts, but more like shorties with a band thing in the middle to tighten up.


+) A memorable quote from Toy Story 3.

-As Andy pulls out Woody from the box..
"Now Woody, he's been my pal for as long as I can remember. He's brave, like a cowboy should be. And kind, and smart. But the thing that makes Woody special, is he'll never give up on you... ever. He'll be there for you, no matter what."

No comments:

Post a Comment