Friday, December 9, 2011

Security Question

The wrong password blocked me from logging into my previous school e-mail system. 
The security question was, "What do you first do in the morning?"
Without a thought, I typed "teeth" and got wrong. 
Next, "wake" got wrong, either.
Although I was strongly convinced by my practical action, I never typed the word 'pee'.


'What would be the answer? Why did you put the question that you can't even remember' I asked myself and agonized like a student who can't think of the answer she just studied for in the night before the exam. It seemed so easy question to answer, but nothing came up to my head. 


Later, I called the tech center, got a temporary password to log in and found the answer. 
The answer was 'glasses'.


That was totally unexpected! 


p.s. of course, I changed the question I can easily remember for the next time lol

No comments:

Post a Comment