Saturday, October 29, 2011

Scream 4

Scream 4 didn't disappoint me, although the ending, I thought, was very sloppy.
I was surprised to see Kristen Bell (although she was just a cameo) and Hayden Panettiere in the movie, my favorite actresses!
Sidney Prescott now is a best selling author of her self-story book, returned to her hometown, woodsboro for her book signing tour.
It was about right timing for the ghost face to appear in her town as well. As always, the ghost face made everyone that surround Sidney slip into a trouble.

Well, I think the movie maker aimed the surprising twist at the end by revealing the ghost face as Jill, Sidney's younger cousin, who as growing up, being jealous and almost admiring of such media and family attentions that Sidney has always received due to her tragedies, but it wasn't really surprising. 

That sweet high schooler was a ghost face..? It was like, 'no way, she can't be the ghost face. She's way too sweet to be that. lol'
It wasn't that creepy like how i expected the end to be.


If I have to choose my favorite scary movie between Scream 4 and Final Deistination 5, I can't. ;; They both have great plots.
By the way, I never noticed Courteney Cox's beauty until I saw her in this movie.



No comments:

Post a Comment