Sunday, October 16, 2011

One Day

I love, love, love this novel. It was very readable.
I think that the book was beautifully, humorously and brilliantly written.
Ever since Emma Morley and Dexter Mayhew met on the college graduation day, June 15th of every year for the next 20 years was their anniversary of recollecting what happened in both of their lives.
This type of story telling really worked for me than any others, very interesting. 
Everyone wonders, 'Can't opposite sexes become friends?'
Well, One day shows the breathtaking tug between love and friendship.
As they've gone through the missteppings in their relationships and career paths, they've become feeling desperate on each other's presence. I fell in love with both characters, very loosen-up type Dexter and Emma, the type of a person who worries in advance.
I don't even wanna see the movie. The book was just perfect.



No comments:

Post a Comment