Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Buffalo Wings and My Tongue

The next three days after getting a huge impression on hot wings my aunt order it from Pizza hut, were another 'Pizza hut days'.
I brought the food I ordered back to my home. I called buffalo wings and blue cheese as sexy-bb-combo.


I opened the box containing wings and what's immediately welcoming me was the red acidic smell, which was like a needle sticking every particle that might have existed in my nostril.
But I found that even lovely, so I inhaled that smell deeper once again, as if smelling a febreze. My nostril became bigger and bigger, like blowing a balloon, then released.  
My face transformed into something like Kevin's face, very calm and relieved, before the macaroni cheese dish in Home Alone.


I was in rush to dip one of the wings into mouthful of blue cheese, which always makes me wonder myself, 'why it's blue, it's obviously white!' and feed myself with a bloody-covered fingers.


In the middle of my 'fast' fiesta, ARHHH!


Eh? Suddenly, I was seeing the overhead light bulb in my imagination with my hands cupped around my mouth.
It was so delicious that I bit my own tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment