Monday, August 29, 2011

Have A Little Family Time

Last Sunday was the special time for my relatives and families when we congratulate the youngest family member's upcoming college life and his future.

I was happily dining on roasted pork/steak/fleshy prawn with mashed potato, broccoli and salad, kim-chi, roasted corn, green beans from second aunt's place whose son is heading off to the college in New York.

Everyone was saying that the highlight of the meal was the steak, except me.
I was cutting the steak into smaller pieces and was repeating on the same spot of the meat.
After I put a piece into my mouth, I realized that my arm exercise through cutting wasn't that rewarding. It was like chewing old gum that you need to chew endlessly.
Should've ordered it as medium rare, instead of well-done.


No comments:

Post a Comment