Monday, March 28, 2011

Red Lobster Forever:)

My grandma and I have tried several different restaurants in my area and we eventually came up with this conclusion.
->No restaurant can beat Red Lobster and Red Lobster NEVER disappoint us.


We had a dinner, octopus with spicy sauce sprinkled all over the rice in a bowl and a white noodle soup, at home and we still went to Red Lobster. (passion for Food)


And their taste..still supreme..


We've tried about 80% of the Red Lobster menu so far.. and every single dish amazed us every time..


While we ate.. the whole conversation was about Red Lobster..
How much we were satisfied with this restaurant in terms of quality, variety and creativity of dishes, tastes, prices, services and atmosphere, etc.
We were like nothing but some serious food critiques appearing on food network channel at that point.


I also let the waitress who served us, know how much we love there and how often we go there.


My grandma and I finally agreed that we can't ask anything more from that place..


What a perfection..

No comments:

Post a Comment