Saturday, March 3, 2012

This Season, Top Chef, Texas!

I had watched it not from the very beginning, but the middle part, where the dramas and conflicts between contestants gets really developed. The tension of its drama was so rigid that every Wednesday night 10 pm, the clock had magic to bring me in front of TV, I endured even when my ass felt like it's stabbing itself, because of the hormonal issue during menstruation, I didn't miss Top Chef.


As you might all agree, the drama had evolved around Beverly, who was segregated by other women contestants.
There's nothing particular I had thought of as her faults or wrongdoings, but what she had done was never seen great by her competitors, unfortunately.
Although it had never looked great that Beverly was on the verge of tears all the time and her voice so trembling (in other words, showing her emotion too much) in front of the camera, she had fought and endured hard in Top Chef. Especially, on the episode where she was eliminated, she threw the pan at the ice to break the ice, it was so fierce and funny at the same time.
I liked the contestant, Grayson. She was like the Popeye the sailor, and was the only one who had stood up for Beverly.

I know, elimination-driven challenges programs are always driven to watch and they always give me this lesson: You have to fight (fiercely) for what you want. I think that fierceness, is what's inspiring people.

No comments:

Post a Comment