Monday, June 6, 2011

Pick Me!

After trying many different shoes on the display, finally it was down to two sandals.
Between size five and six of brown sandal with the butterfly hanging on top of my toe nails.
I loved it. It was so adorable.

And.. the debate of which sandal I should choose lasted for an hour..

I heard Macy's closing ment.
"Macy's will be closed in 10 minutes. Please choose your selection. As always! thanks for shopping at Macy's."

At that moment, my mom showed me a different shoe. It was shiny gold, I-shaped sandal with chic belt attached to it.

The gold sandal started to shout at me.
"Pick me! Pick me!"

Then I looked down to brown sandals in my hands.
"No! I should go your home with you!"

Which sandal is going home with me...

Finally.. I gave one brutal glance at the butterfly shoes and realized that I had to erase butterfly shoes from my heart.

I spent most of my time choosing between sizes of butterfly, but at the end, it took me only few seconds to choose gold, I-shaped sandal.

No comments:

Post a Comment