Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My confession

My confession. Faith.. is important. Faith in my two old ladies. Faith in God. But mostly.. faith in myself. My life is mine.. No one can live my life for me. It's not your mom's or someone else's, but it's yours. You have to remind yourself this all the time.

Blame.. Stop blaming yourself. If you know that what you've done was your best possible attempt, stop torturing yourself. Sometimes.. No.. All the times.. you have to know how to be satisfied.. to be happy.. and to be confident.. and to be encouraged by yourself.

Crying.. never helps. never relieves. Rather, it makes harder to get out of it.

Love.. Stop hating yourself and start loving yourself. Love and be kind to your flaws. I know you're very tired of counting your every flaw. Stop counting it, because it never ends. You know you can't change it, so just accept it. Accept the way you are, because that's how you are and how you are made.

Trust. Stop trusting others (too much) and start trusting yourself. Trust is a good thing, but that often brings you disappointments.

D.R.E.A.M. Never give up on your dream. Your long lasting dream.. The thing that you're most passionate and crazy about..  Push ahead. Push, push, push. Until you see your dreams coming true before your eyes.

Things that I've realized while living my 22 years. For better and cooler next 22 years.
So Please.. stop feeling lost.. and start live your own life.. Love the life that is given to you. Be thankful and be yourself♡

No comments:

Post a Comment